Man photographs creepy lurking apparition in hotel room

This is the eerie figure that appeared in a hotel guest's photos when he took a snap of his room in the middle of the night.

Douglas Patterson is convinced his room was haunted after the strange white body was caught on camera.

The 27-year-old was staying at the Sweeney Hall Hotel, Oswestry, Shropshire when he was spooked by a light shining through his window.

He took a picture and when he looked at his camera in the morning he was startled to see the image of a person in the foreground of the picture.

�There was definitely nothing there when I took the picture,� said Douglas, from Edinburgh.
�I couldn�t work out what the light was so I took picture in the hope that the following morning I could identify what it was.�


Although there was nothing on the image to identify the light, something much more sinister was in the image � the outline of a woman dressed in old fashioned clothing.

�It was really weird,� said Douglas.

�I could sort of see this shape and I just thought it was a reflection off some furniture, but there was no furniture at that point in the room.

�I�ve never really believed in ghost stories before, but now I�d probably say I�ve got an open mind � it certainly makes you wonder.

"There isn�t an obvious explanation, I can�t come up with anything. It�s a complete mystery.�

But it�s not the first time ghostly goings-on have been reported at the ivy-clad Georgian manor house.

Read Full Story: Mirror UK

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Man photographs creepy lurking apparition in hotel room